Posted Images

Tame Impala 11.30

LCD 01.10

Moderat 01.40

Floating Points 10.40 RayBan

PJ Harvey 10.30

Last Shadow P 00.40

Dinosaur RayBan same time as Radiohead

he just added the caveat that they are not 100% confirmed!

Kamasi, Richard Dawson, Robert Foster all auditori

Edited by Hip Priest

1 minute ago, yaniv297 said:

Radiohead will get the longest set of the day, regardless of when they play. Also, the earlier slots aren't usually longer. Maybe they just know Radiohead will attract a lot of crowd, so they want to release the pressure early...

obviously

13 minutes ago, yaniv297 said:

Radiohead will get the longest set of the day, regardless of when they play. Also, the earlier slots aren't usually longer. Maybe they just know Radiohead will attract a lot of crowd, so they want to release the pressure early...

I believe that 22.15 is too early for Radiohead. So, im just thinking that a 3-hour (than the usual 2-hour) set might be the reason- like The Cure in 2012, which they also performed at 22.10, if im not mistaken. Next week we will know

Edited by cortomaltese

1 hour ago, frankburns said:

Probably Radiohead 22:15-00:20, followed by LSP on the other main stage 00:40-02:00.

That makes a bit more sense. 

Just hope there's proper darkness for Radiohead, assuming they have a typically brilliant stage setup. 

Will try again...have spare room in a flat in the gothic quarter....really don't want it to go to waste so ill flog it cheap......the flat has only one other person init (my mate) and is available from the 31st to the 7th...or any dates between :). Has a sweet roof terrace that overlooks Placa Filip Neri. PM if interested...or if any of you lovely chaps know of somebody needing send them my way :)

Edited by StephenF

15 hours ago, branvan said:

Lush will play. still can't imagine primavera sound without them. they can play both primavera sound and this is not a love song festival as Beach House do. my two favourite bands… :P

your two favorite bands that will be playing at the same time.......:blink:

At the risk of jinxing it, this is the only year I can remember without cancellations. Amazing not to have lost anyone big by now. And expecting Hidden Stage announcement today or Monday.

Thinking Beirut -> Beach House -> Radiohead -> LSP -> Animal Collective looks likely.

At what point will VIPs and normal tickets arrive too late for a good spot for Radiohead? 

I think you can easily add 30 minutes or more to that for Radiohead. If I decide to get a good Radiohead-spot I'll probably catch a good spot at the act before and stay waiting. (That is of course only if it's an act I like or want to give a chance.)

4 minutes ago, xxialac said:

VIPs can often turn up right at the last moment (even 5/10 minutes before) but clearly Radiohead might be a different proposition. 45 to 60 mins?

that sounds right to me - there will likely be a line to get in the VIP area.  Don't be afraid of it - it moves quickly.

14 minutes ago, frankburns said:

Well I assume those 60.000 visitors are probably a pretty good point of pressure. Hopefully they'll come to an agreement before Primavera

I'm anticipating a pretty high number of people parking themselves at the stage for most of the day to get a good spot for Radiohead. I'm seeing them in Amsterdam and London so won't be, but if I wasn't...

I'll just roll up 15-20 minutes before and be a fair way back. The sound quality at the main stages is generally really good for stages of that size. I was near the back for all the headliners in 2014 and didn't feel like it had much impact on my enjoyment. In fact, the space you get is much better and the screens make up for being miles away.

Having said that, if you prefer being at the front for non-VIP then I'd say you want to be getting there at least 90 minutes before...