• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, yaniv297 said:

New LSP single:

What do you think of that ? Honestly I think that the video is cool and original, but concerning the music... I find that it's a good execution, but it's seriously boring; In my own, it's a good song for cinema, but not for a concert or a festival... Not my dope at all.

9 hours ago, Peridot said:

Sounds fairly typical of the pricks that run this forum ... but unfortunately there's not very much Primavera discussion elsewhere

yeah, it's a very prick-ish thing to do, to expect people who use here to help support what they use.

The decent thing to do would be to rip them off. That'll show just how I'm a great bloke and what big self-serving pricks they are.

In need of two weekend tickets, hopefully at a not too inflated price. Currently studying in Spain until June and will be in Barcelona just before this festival for a Coldplay show; so it really feels like I'm letting this amazing festival opportunity go to waste!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is in need of a sale, or knows someone, please keep me in mind.

Many thanks!

Could someone please give me the dummies guide to this festival. Just chatting to some mates today and we would love to go next year. So questions like

how much are the weekend tickets and when do they go on sale?

Whats the set up, is it on one site?

Can you camp or stay in a hotel and if so are there buses?

When does it kick off and end?

Sorry but 57 pages was a bit daunting. Would really appreciate the heads up as Barcelona is one of my favourite cities so combining a festival and a city break is just totally ideal. Sunshine also helps. Thanks

Prices for this year were:

- 125€: From the 10th June at midday (CEST) until 12th June at 11:59 pm (CEST)
- 145€: From 19th June until the 4th November 2015
- 160€: From the 5th November 2015 until the 7th January 2016
- 175€: From the 8th January 2016 until the presentation of the line-up
- 185€: After the presentation of the line-up until 4th May 2016
- 195€: From 5th May 2016 until the start of the festival

The paid parts of Thursday through Saturday of the festival are all held on the Parc Del Forum site. There are also side shows from the Monday before through to the day after which are free to ticket holders and held in venues in the city centre. There are also free showcase events during the festival in the city which in previous years were held in the Parc de Ciutadella, though this year they've moved to the Raval area. Parc Del Forum also has an opening night on the Wednesday which is free to all (this year headlined by Suede).

There's no camping, so it's hotels or other accomodation. The pats couple of years I've gone for an apartment with a group of mates, though the ones closest to the Forum go quickly. There are shuttle buses to the Placa Catalunya on the Thursday and Friday, though they come with long queues. Ditto for any taxis. On the Saturday night the metro runs all night which makes it easier.

1 hour ago, yaniv297 said:

Good post, but you kinda forgot to mention it's already sold out for a few months. Other than that, yeah, one site other than bonus gigs, no camping, gigs go from 4PM to 6AM (from 3am till morning it's more electronic/DJ oriented).

You kinda forgot the bit where the poster said they were looking at going next year :-)

On 3/18/2016 at 2:18 PM, jeffroTull said:

Don't know about all of you guys, but after seeing the shit-show with the radiohead tickets today, I'm very pleased with myself for buying my weekend passes the day they announced the lineup......

I got VIP tickets for opening night in Amsterdam. They cost more than my Primavera weekend ticket. But it's totally and completely worth it. 

Two trips to Europe for music is my idea of a great summer :)