I'm Looking for 2 One Love Day Tickets for tomorrow

man next door

If anyone who is at the festival tomorrow has 2 spare day tickets they need to shift, please let me know.

We'll be arriving tomorrow lunchtime, and I'm guessing there's a few unused tickets around after the late location change - worht an ask - will pay 60 for the pair

Cheers

Edited by man next door

ended up going to this - had a really good time

Did you go Neil? how did it compare to previous years?

It felt quite sparcely attended, not sure how much that was to do with the location change, and not at all sure what happened with the saturday night main stage headliners - they didn't seem to announce anything as such, they just bumped Twinkle Brothers up to the top.

yeah, I went. My 4th one. Possibly the best one yet.

It was sparsely attended, but not as sparse as the others I've been to. I'm hoping that might finally be it on an up, it deserves much better support.

I've no idea what happened with Etana and Mikel Rose, but over the years I've got used to names being announced that don't end up appearing. It's the first time they've lost acts at the top of the bill as far as I recall tho. Iqulah and the Twinkles both put in fantastic sets, and Third World were great last night too.

I hope it is on the up 

it was our first, we really enjoyed it, and it feels like a festival we could do the whole of next year. We have a 2 year old and a 2 month old, so the spacious, chilledness of the whole thing suited perfectly. I would have liked to have spend more time in the tent with the sound clashes going on - seemed like a great atmosphere in there which complimented the outdoor stages really well.

I thought it was amongst the friendliest festivals I've been to aswell - lots of people saying hello to my lad - he absolutely loved it. Really glad we gave it a go. Any word on whether it'll stay in the same location next year? the accomodation options looked tempting to make it a whole lot more doable for us next time.

Really glad you liked it... It's an odd beast in festivaland but lovely with it. That wind was cold on Saturday but when the sun came out on Sunday there was a decent crowd in front of the main stage all day.

No idea if it will move again .... It's actually had 6 different sites in the 4 fest's I've been to, where its twice announced sites that it's changed from before the fest has happened.

I spoke with Dan who runs it on Friday and he said that site and locals had been very welcoming so perhaps it will stay, tho he might be worried about losing some of the London crowd that have been its main attendees so far.

Third World on Sunday night were excellent BTW :D

I've got what I hope are great pics of many of the bands, which I hope I might get online today.

See you next year :)