Anyone wanna go to Bestival? ANYBODY?!

Homersexual

In short... For Sale: Bestival 2015 Camping Ticket (Thursday Entry) plus Open RTN Travel from London. £250 ONO.

Unfortunately I’m still in a position where I can’t go to this year’s Bestival and every platform I’ve tried to sell my ticket through has come up dry.

I have a Thursday entry ticket (which includes camping) and a return coach/ferry travel ticket from London Victoria. Travel is booked via Big Green Coach and the ticket is an Open Return. I'm unable to attend as I can't get the time off work and Ticketline apparently doesn’t think that’s a valid enough reason to issue me a refund. Even though I paid for refund protection.

As much as I'd like face value for these I know I won’t get it so I don't mind making a loss - I'd rather make a small loss than lose the entire £320 this cost me. Someone deserves to have the awesome time I'm not going to have! I'm looking for £250 for both tickets. I'll even throw in Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery for free as well! Evidence of the tickets can be viewed here:

http://imgur.com/nazNoUL (There are two images, click Second Image at the top to view both)

If you’re interested please PM me. If you know somebody who might be interested please let them know. The festival’s fast approaching...

I feel your pain. I had two tickets to Bearded Theory this year plus a campervan pass and couldn't go. Unfortunately I wasn't in a position to try to sell them or even give them away. It still hurts.

I know it's last chance saloon time but have you tried Gumtree? I was able to shift my tickets for this years Wychwood Festival on there.