Bennicassim 2016

alexwetherell

The National and Kurt Vile just announced for the Thursday at Super Bock Super Rock.  There always seems to be a decent amount of shared acts so guess they would both be possibles for Beni now?  Playing the Thursday at Super Bock where Major Lazer will be on at Beni, so could be a good shout for a weekend headline slot for the National?  I love them, but not sure how they'd go down as main stage headliners at Beni?

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, HappyWednesday said:

The National and Kurt Vile just announced for the Thursday at Super Bock Super Rock.  There always seems to be a decent amount of shared acts so guess they would both be possibles for Beni now?  Playing the Thursday at Super Bock where Major Lazer will be on at Beni, so could be a good shout for a weekend headline slot for the National?  I love them, but not sure how they'd go down as main stage headliners at Beni?

More likely for Bilbao BBK if they do a Spanish festival, perhaps?  Right in the middle of their two currently announced European performances and since they headlined Primavera last year a return there would probably be too soon.

Considering Superbock if the Beni lineup isn't great as we've both already got that week off work and my husband can't change his holiday now. I really want to go to Beni though but I've been 4 times now and would be good to try somewhere new. I wish they would announce more. A lot of international festivals seem to have announced more acts already!

I cant personally see Tame as headliners which leads me to think its fake. The only thing i noticed today was on there website theres a photo like this with the hands in the air and its the only one around so how would someone have got that specific photo with that girl in the same background and the same arm as the one in the photo below? 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Riot Paula said:

I'm thinking the opposite! If it's real then nobody on the bill really excites me.

Not a huge fan of the National, but that Saturday looks like a treat. If it's true, then for a first announcement I'd say it's pretty strong.

52 minutes ago, JtFl said:

I cant personally see Tame as headliners which leads me to think its fake. The only thing i noticed today was on there website theres a photo like this with the hands in the air and its the only one around so how would someone have got that specific photo with that girl in the same background and the same arm as the one in the photo below? 

image.jpeg

Someone on the facebook page a while back mentioned they were told 'not to expect too much from the headliners this year'... I know that could be rumour-mongering, but it certainly would fit this line-up. Tame Impala and The National probably wouldn't have cost a lot but The Roses would have cost a bomb. I didn't even notice the thing about the arm!

Hi guys me and a group of friends were thinking of making this year our first year at Beni. Coming from Glasgow, just wondering if anyone has am estimate of price. Just ticket price, flights, accommodation etc. Not sure of the script with camping etc. Been to T and Leeds previous 

20 hours ago, JtFl said:

image.jpeg

http://www.fiberfib.com/images/g/g21.jpg

7 hours ago, glasgowboy said:

Hi guys me and a group of friends were thinking of making this year our first year at Beni. Coming from Glasgow, just wondering if anyone has am estimate of price. Just ticket price, flights, accommodation etc. Not sure of the script with camping etc. Been to T and Leeds previous 

Tickets are currently €100 on the Spanish FiB site , our flights to Castellon cost us £180 approx with hold luggage and exit aisle seats we are staying for 2 weeks in an apartment in Oropesa for €1200 but my son has just booked with airbnb for FiB week and it works out less than a £100 a head , if you want to be at it 24-7 camp , if you need ya sleep and showers and home comforts , a no brainer for me , apartments . I have used Interhomes and Rentalia in the past .