Bennicassim 2016

alexwetherell

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks will check them out. Is it too early to book..will more villas/apartments become available or not?

Who's people feeling are likely to be there.

My son tried to book for him and his mates a week or so ago and was told they hadn't "adjusted" the price for next year yet .

I have booked but we booked privately

And in my experience there are apartments available up to the last minute but is it worth the gamble ?

Just booked flights, hotel and tickets for the festival for second time. Flew in to barca last time which was a ball ache so doing Valencia in 2016 and can't believe how reasonable the flights are, definitely pays to book before they announce any line up - for those pondering.

i went in 2010 and it's amazing, concrete helps and beers so easy to get and be near the front in seconds - you couldn't do that in any UK festival and I've been to most, agreed with all the reviews on here about the beach and water park so close....we also found a go-kart place nearby and the town is so friendly, it's like glasto because people have made such an effort to be there so you get a real stellar crowd...... Most hotels will let you use their pools for a price if you do decide to camp but I warn you it's hard graft - extreme heat makes it stifling.

line up predicitons: Thursday : foals (Loads have mentioned this and it has to happen)     Friday:  Strokes.       Saturday : Mumford and Sons     Sunday: Stereophonics

i want to say Foos but I just can't see it!?

Just throwing another couple of names in the hat - Radiohead to headline main stage & Suede to support one of the nights would be decent.  Both I'd imagine very appealing to the local audience too?

iw

Just throwing another couple of names in the hat - Radiohead to headline main stage & Suede to support one of the nights would be decent.  Both I'd imagine very appealing to the local audience too?

I would give one of my stons to see Radiohead 

would love to see the last shadow puppets again..rumour was they were going to do a second album

Pretty sure I heard this on XFM or Radio X the other day mate, so think its a go-er. 

Just to throw another name into the mix, Bloc Party anyone? see they are touring end of the year & new album out 2016

Edited by Hoare89

Iyer pal all booked..Monday 11th till Thursday 21st (20th in barca)

Leeds? it's a circus but you'll be loving it I guess! lol

Steve Evans could be a good call , he has got results n the passed mate , hoping to hear an announcement soon 

I've created a Facebook group for those attending Beni in 2016.

One created for the 2014 edition was a great success with hundreds of members and help and info for the festival, line-up rumours and updates, news from artists set to play, Q&A for people in need.

This group is for all the guys and galls heading to Beni next summer and for helping each other out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/981521405222213/

fiblogo.jpg

I've created a Facebook group for those attending Beni in 2016.

One created for the 2014 edition was a great success with hundreds of members and help and info for the festival, line-up rumours and updates, news from artists set to play, Q&A for people in need.

This group is for all the guys and galls heading to Beni next summer and for helping each other out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/981521405222213/

fiblogo.jpg

I'm in fella , already joined but how will it differ from efestivals , although I do think they have been poor in recent years , they were really good at the rumour , strong rumour , confirmed thing but we had none of it for the last few years , I did ask the question but got no reply , so how do you think you can do it better ? Do you have inside info ? Have you the power to make Leftfield play again ? Foo's ? Royal Blood ? I'm with you and will support the site and if it does what it says on the tin will spread the word