Bennicassim 2016

alexwetherell

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, wedgie said:

There's a lot of big names in there and it's a good spread of acts to be fair! Shame about 1975, why won't they just go away hahaha have we still got another headliners to come? Or like another co headliner? I'm kinda confused as to who's headlining

Email from FIB today referred to Chemical Brothers as doing a headliner set, so I reckon that's all 4 now announced, closing the door the Stone Roses, Gorillaz, National, or anyone else.  I suppose it's the 'danciest' set of headliners ever for FIB, with Kendrick, Major Lazer & Chemicals, with really just 1 x guitar based headliner this year in Muse. 

trying to figure out a cheap way of getting there

nothing leaps out at the moment

id rather avoid camping but what is it like there? chilled, noisy? and the shade situation

fly to Alicante and then back from Barcelona seems to be the cheaper option atm with the bus from Eufest for transfers

Oh man... how did Muse get there? and to think people talked about the Stone Roses...

Not only Muse headlined pretty much every major festival in 2015, now they're taking over the 2016 ones too? why don't they ever rest? (or at least make some non-horrible music again?).

Thank god I got my Primavera tickets in time...

Edited by yaniv297

1 hour ago, the_derminator said:

Don't think Beni share acts with Bilbao BBK or Nos Alive. Have a feeling there is some crossover between them and Primavera, but not sure if I remeber that from somewhere or just made it up.

They do share acts with Nos Alive. Chemical Brothers are headlining there this year as did The Prodigy last year. Also the 1975 are playing both.