Pleasant Surprises

The other Bellboy

Doing my daily rounds of Glastonbury related checks to fill in the gap before ticket sale day, stumbled upon a picture of the youngest on the BBC website in the kids fields - made my day:)

Made me wonder what other post festival surprises other folks may have had - good or bad i guess;)

Not this year but last year, I lost my digital camera at Glasto.  Without much hope I reported it to lost property.  Got home, assumed it was gone forever and bought another camera.  The to my delight 10 days later it arrived in the post with a compliments slip from GFL Lost Property.  Was so delighted that a) someone had handed it in, as it would have been easy to pocket and B) that Lost Property were able to tie it to my rather vague description and send it back.

Just how damned great King Gizzard and the Wizard Lizard were in the Park.

Fantastic and thanks to someone, or several, on here who recommended them

The best moments on here for me are when this happens

They were amazing. So good I caught the second half of their Williams' Green set too, and even debated a third time at the Crow's Nest.