Going Alone / Camp Loner Thread for 2016

Chris_Hayter88

I

2 hours ago, Molliecoe said:

Anyone going early entry, feel free to inbox message me for my nunber so it's easy contact and can therefore meet at the same spot 

I'll be there on the Wednesday

6 hours ago, S I said:

Hey guys,

Hopefully its not too late to join.

Got my ticket through the post yesterday.

I'm coming from London on Thursday.

Just about to message Chris.

Hopefully seeing you lot there 

I haven't received any messages from you.

I'll be rather busy from here on in until after the festival so I won't be on here again until after the festival, if anyone else is definitely coming your welcome to add me on FB and I can add you to the Camp Loner group on there.

See you there! :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Molliecoe said:

Anyone going early entry, feel free to inbox message me for my nunber so it's easy contact and can therefore meet at the same spot 

I'm also going Wednesday - I'll message you my number in case a group of us meet up outside or something (would be very useful for me - my sense of direction is awful, even in a campsite!)

Hi Guys, Im last minute coming on my own to Reading festival now......recently dumped by the girlfriend ha

But F**K it im still going to go have a good time.

Chris, I cant seem to find you on facebook? Are there any plans as to meet anywhere specific yet?

Gonna be arriving on my own on Wednesday, is this an open group? Would be happy to meet new people to hang out with :)

inbox me for details

Thanks

Edit: Stayed in Orange E last year so I'm gonna be heading there first anyway. If it's too busy or something, are there any other good campsites people could recommend?

Edited by Jamie-G

1 hour ago, Jamie-G said:

Gonna be arriving on my own on Wednesday, is this an open group? Would be happy to meet new people to hang out with :)

inbox me for details

Thanks

Edit: Stayed in Orange E last year so I'm gonna be heading there first anyway. If it's too busy or something, are there any other good campsites people could recommend?

Orange won't be too full Wednesday, we're gonna be in orange e too, feel free to join us!

Hello everyone! I'm looking to go solo at Reading this year as I've last minute got the time off work. I'd love to get to know a few people before hand so I'm not wandering around like Billy no mates haha! I'm Connor, 22 and from Bath, this will be my second Reading, I've only had time to do Glasto the last 3 years. 

5 hours ago, Yusuf said:

Hey, I posted on here a while ago. I hope it's cool if I come join you in orange tomorrow :)

Hey I tried to add Chris on Facebook to be added into the chat, but I wasn't able to add.

I'm working in the day by myself but would love to meet up with others. I'm free from 6.30 everyday! 

Feel free to message me on here or add me on Facebook (Megan Davis). 

I might see if I can come camp with you in Orange E if there's space tomorrow if that's cool? It's just a tiny tent.

hopefully look forward to meeting some of you tomorrow