BEARDED THEORY 2016

THEBOILERMAN

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 07/12/2015 at 10:28 AM, Pinhead said:

Creaming myself at the line up so far. May well have to don my stewarding tabbard once again for another tour of duty this coming year, hopefully not on campervan / caravan parking duty...

Think oxfam are just doing their traditional stewarding role this time. Sure I read on the BT site that they are bringing in a professional company for the parking this time.

Think I might do it again this year.

I've just asked for the time of work to go to this because I've asked for Bearded Theory tickets for Christmas. It's a festival I've always been curious about and it's a festival I've always heard great things about too. The line up is absolutely fantastic for me - enough there to keep me going throughout the day and evening and enough so I can go for a wonder and really soak everything up. I'm really glad they've introduced a Cabaret tent this year because I spend most of my time at the Theatre & Circus fields at Glastonbury so that's great for me.

I'm going alone obviously so I was just wandering if it's a good festival to go alone to or if there's any groups that I could camp with?

On 12/17/2015 at 7:14 PM, Pinhead said:

Noooooooo! Least I'll be there to show you where the crew field is again mate. Apparently car parking has moved closer too so that will hopefully reduce the arguments with peeps over why they should decouple their caravan and park there.

They shouldn't......not from the public caravan field anyway.  There was some unusual vehicle movement requests at this years festival.

I checked over on the offish forums as it seemed strange when our friends were asked to move.

Edited by stuwilky