Rock Werchter 2016

Tremousse

So we'll get PJ for thursday?!

So correct me if i'm wrong. I dont need a Special ticket für Caravan Camping. Everybody in the Caravan needs a Camping XXL Ticket if we want to arrive on Wednesday. Right? Does anybody have experience with caravancamping at werchter?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

Biffy Clyro and Bring me the Horizon were announced for Provinssirock which is held on the same weekend as RW.... 

That's got to be as good as confirmed now surely?

2 hours ago, Dietediet said:

Pixies for Dour, so ruled out for Werchter. 

Bit gutted about that but kind of expected it since they played Werchter the last time they were in Europe.

Could see the barn headliners being Tame Impala or Foals, Rudimental, Massive Attack & New Order

Reading & Leeds announcing a headliner at 8am Friday, could be the same headliner that we're sharing with them which would suggest a headliner announcing a few festivals all at once this summer and the reason why Werchter had to wait until 5th December to put the tickets on sale.

I think RW might share quite a few bands with R&L this year however each band's standing order is totally different due to popularity.

Out of the R&L headliner rumours, I can only see Biffy being shared with RW. Could be Biffy & Closing act for Thurs?

werchter.jpg

Look at the 2014 poster; Biffy was as big as Foals but smaller than Bastille/Interpol/Pixies! They have a new album out so I'd say that they could play before one headliner + closing act?

edit: according to clashfinder, they played the main stage 4th down (before Triggerfinger).

Edited by Noeliam
new info

I don't think we'll get Biffy this week. For Belgians they're merely an undercard act, not someone creating huge excitement.

Apparently there will still be an early bird sale for ticket owners of 2015, probably this Thursday. I'm guessing we'll get a name for the first day (like the dance closer) to be able to sell day tickets too, then PJ announcing their tour on Friday. 

13 hours ago, Red Day said:

That's a fair hike from this year.  Tokens were 2.5 euros or 2.4 in advance.

Food is pretty crap at RW.  Probably the worst thing about itto be fair.  Otherwise it was excellent. 

Am I the only one to love the 'fricadelle' ? :D

12 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Might be wrong but as a hunch, PJ aren't there and it's GNR along with R&L announcements. PJ aren't going to be at R&L, wouldn't be enough care now.

Guns 'n' Roses are supposedly doing a concert on the Graspop fields a few days before Rock Werchter. At least Live Nation asked permission to do a concert there 10 days after GMM, and it's the only hard rock act that can fill the field, besides AC/DC and Metallica. 

1 minute ago, Dietediet said:

Guns 'n' Roses are supposedly doing a concert on the Graspop fields a few days before Rock Werchter. At least Live Nation asked permission to do a concert there 10 days after GMM, and it's the only hard rock act that can fill the field, besides AC/DC and Metallica. 

Ah, I don't know of this? You got a link man? If so then obvs not for GNR at Werchter.