Rock Werchter 2016

Tremousse

Just now, Red Day said:

If they announce BS and another raft of mediocre stuff I'll seriously look at selling tickets and going elsewhere. Not sure it'll sell out this year as ticket sales appear slow. Feeling gutted now that we bought tickets, tipi and paid for flights. Saturday is only day i like so far. 

Still a long way to go yet :) Thursday only has one act that I could see on main stage and that a dance closer (Disclosure) and Saturday and Sunday still has a lot of spots left. I do agree that some big rock names wouldn't go amiss though!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ParanoidTourist said:

I've booked tickets to NOS instead this year. First time since 2007 I'm not at Werchter.

Wish I'd done same. It's like a shit TITP or V. They should just call it werchter. Using rock in their name is decieving 

I've been doing my best to stay positive about this lineup but it's really getting progressively worse. I love RW and really want to come back but at the moment there's only Rammstein really doing anything major for me. Think I'm going to have to start considering alternatives, however much that disappoints me.

1 minute ago, McCallion said:

I've been doing my best to stay positive about this lineup but it's really getting progressively worse. I love RW and really want to come back but at the moment there's only Rammstein really doing anything major for me. Think I'm going to have to start considering alternatives, however much that disappoints me.

If we hadn't bought and paid for everything there's no way I'd go. No idea what they're playing at this year and I expected so much better. TITP took a sell out for granted and struggle to shift tickets now. If RW through together a poor quality line up and take their audience for granted, they'll go same way. It's not as if Europe doesn't offer a huge choice of festivals 

5 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

Have you ever seen a shittier announcement in the history of Rock Werchter ?

Nope. And I've been coming since 2008. Already bought tickets so I'm stuck with RW but now I'm scared.

Although Friday is great for me and Saturday - promising. Thursday is a tragedy/..

4 minutes ago, heti said:

Nope. And I've been coming since 2008. Already bought tickets so I'm stuck with RW but now I'm scared.

Although Friday is great for me and Saturday - promising. Thursday is a tragedy/..

The Friday is fine, it's the other 3 days that are utter dross