Rock Werchter 2016

Tremousse

It's only rumours. It can't be true. Firstly Pearl Jam do not think like that, on the contrary. Secondly I belong to the Ten Club and I have not read it anywhere. Maybe there's a post that I didn't see but it would be surprising. Same for facebook pages about PJ tour... The only thing I have read is that they are strongly rumoured to announce something big on the 4th Décember, and every one agrees to say it's an European tour which begins on the 8th June at Ziggo Dome (Amsterdam), and ends on the 7th July at NOS Alive (Lisboa)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, e2p2 said:

So Saturday is a day with no closing dance act.  Hopefully it wont be the only day. 

Rammstein is always the closing act for practical reasons. So make that 2 days in total.

I'm guessing Pearl Jam for Thursday, and then a strong combo like The National - Florence - Netsky for Sunday. 

So Editors plays the same day as RHCP..Interesting!

As mentioned previously, Thursday needs a strong headliner and in my opinion, Sunday need a strong co-headliner since Florence is not big enough. I still have wild dreams of both Pearl Jam and Radiohead.

Edited by ParanoidTourist

7 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

So Editors plays the same day as RHCP..Interesting!

As mentioned previously, Thursday needs a strong headliner and in my opinion, Sunday need a strong co-headliner since Florence is not big enough. I still have wild dreams of both Pearl Jam and Radiohead.

Pearl Jam and Radiohead. Now that would be something

I'm actually mostly curious about Main Square Festival's headliners. RHCP and Rammstein are ruled out because of their schedules, Editors and The National are far from headliners in France, and Main Square isn't mentioned anywhere in the strong PJ rumours. I assume Florence will be first headliner, but then there's still 2 to go. Meaning that we could possibly expect 1-2 new strong RW subs/coheadliners in the rumour mill. 

In case any of you is going alone, I recommand you Camp Unknown ; its for people for are going alone for various reasons. The organizers started it at Roskilde festival a few years ago, and this year we were more than 100 at Sziget Festival! I'm going (alone) to Werchter and Exit so I took permission to do Camp Unknown at both these festivals :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/181237438894500/