Tremousse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deciding to have a little prediction before anymore announcements are made:

Thurs/Main: Netsky / Foo Fighters / Ben Howard / Skunk Anansie / Stereophonics / Dropkick Murphys / Gary Clark Jr.

Klub C: Digitalism / Years & Years / Everything Everything / Action Bronson / Float Fall / Pond

Barn: Tame Impala / Rudimental / Two Door Cinema Club / Cage The Elephant / Kurt Vile / Daughter

Fri/Main: Rammstein / Triggerfinger / Imagine Dragons / James Bay / Graveyard / Bring Me The Horizon / Lindemann

Klub C: LCD Soundsystem / Richard Hawley / Leon Bridges / Courtney Barnett

Barn: Wilco / Foals / The Last Shadow Puppets / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / Wolf Alice / Benjamin Booker

Sat/Main: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis / Coldplay / Bastille / Sam Smith / Jessie J / All Time Low / Father John Misty

Klub C: Twenty One Pilots / Jamie XX / Gregory Porter / Metric / BADBADNOTGOOD / Lapsley

Barn: New Order / Bloc Party. / Parov Stela Band / Guy Garvey / Slaves / Nothing But Thieves

Sun/Main: Editors / The National / dEUS / Biffy Clyro / The Hives / Ryan Adams / The Arcs

Klub C: Kraftwork 3D / The 1975 / Sigma / Ibeyi / Glass Animals

Barn: Hurts / Trixie Whitley / Chvches / The Maccabees / Royal Republic / JD McPherson

@foolee are foos back in the picture? I thought they were ruled out.

Pinkpop organiser has stated they aren't fulfilling there 2015 commitments in 2016 but I fail to believe Foo Fighters will only tour there album for 1 year and not play dates they have cancelled. It would be most unlike them and would mean Foo's not playing a single show in Belgium on there Sonic Highways album and they have played Belgium at least once every album cycle. They're also still a SR for Glastonbury and I'm sure Neil would have put them down to a R by now if he heard they weren't coming back and if they play Glasto they'll play RW. But maybe I'm just being stubborn and can't face the fact they won't headline when I really want them too, until 4 headliners are announced they'll be staying in my predictions! 

P.s sorry if that was a bit long winded!

Pinkpop organiser has stated they aren't fulfilling there 2015 commitments in 2016 but I fail to believe Foo Fighters will only tour there album for 1 year and not play dates they have cancelled. It would be most unlike them and would mean Foo's not playing a single show in Belgium on there Sonic Highways album and they have played Belgium at least once every album cycle. They're also still a SR for Glastonbury and I'm sure Neil would have put them down to a R by now if he heard they weren't coming back and if they play Glasto they'll play RW. But maybe I'm just being stubborn and can't face the fact they won't headline when I really want them too, until 4 headliners are announced they'll be staying in my predictions! 

P.s sorry if that was a bit long winded!

This is the thing, he hasn't put them up as anything gor Pinkpop obviously but since then, info direct from the fest, he has also chosen to continue with info he had not that long ago putting them there. I agree with lightning as well that while Werchter are lucky to only be the week after, Glasto can also be lucky with things like this also being the week before. I think it could just come down to tbey aren't free then and given their touring last year, they don't have incentive either between Pinkpop and Glasto as they toured to fuck already. I can see it being a mini trip like UK big shows were.

Hello,

I'm considering going there and I might go alone. I did Sziget the last two years and am fully aware that Werchter is mostly about the music. I'd like to go because I'm frustrated that many bands will only tour Europe in june (I wanted to see Muse last year so badly!). Do you think Sigur Ros/M83/The XX are likely to come?

Hello,

I'm considering going there and I might go alone. I did Sziget the last two years and am fully aware that Werchter is mostly about the music. I'd like to go because I'm frustrated that many bands will only tour Europe in june (I wanted to see Muse last year so badly!). Do you think Sigur Ros/M83/The XX are likely to come?

RW doesnt seem to mind booking the same acts so I think that everyone who ever played there,  especially lately ( those acts you mentioned played there in 2012 or 2013) is an option,  so if they'll have a new album and be around there is a good chance they'll play. 

Edited by e2p2

RW doesnt seem to mind booking the same acts so I think that everyone who ever played there,  especially lately ( those acts you mentioned played there in 2012 or 2013) is an option,  so if they'll have a new album and be around there is a good chance they'll play. 

Thanks! M83 and The XX will definitely have an album out. For the first, I've got in contact with their agent by mail and he confirmed to me that M83 will be touring next year.

It appears pearl jam will be touring the east coast in April, Europe in late June, then west coast States August. I would think that would make them pretty likely for RW again, which makes me very happy 

I can't see it happening but It would be awesome if its true!