Rock Werchter 2016

Tremousse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anybody here ever done RW after Glastonbury? Is it possible or too brutal? I do plan to get an hotel in Leuven but its not that Im returning home to crash on my bed as Im not from the UK or Belgium.

Edited by e2p2

Does anybody here ever done RW after Glastonbury? Is it possible or too brutal? I do plan to get an hotel in Leuven but its not that Im returning home to crash on my bed as Im not from the UK or Belgium.

Ive done it twice, ive found it fine. Can be tiresome on the legs on the last day!

Hey guys! Had a great festival last year and very tempted to go again in 2016. 

Just wondering what you think the chances are of some of the more unlikely bands like Green Day (recording new material) and Bruce Springsteen are?

I have a feeling whatever mix of headliners Werchter gets in 2016 it's going to be a great lineup!

Decent line-up, missing a couple of dance headers though.

Faithless Friday closer? Maybe Disclosure, although no idea the size of disclosure in Belgium.

I bet on Justice for a dance act, Disclosure is highly probable ! I think that a night with a combination Editors-Eminem is possible too.

Decent line-up, missing a couple of dance headers though.

Faithless Friday closer? Maybe Disclosure, although no idea the size of disclosure in Belgium.

Do they have to be dance headers though? Could they be acts like major laser who just go on after the headliners? I'm sure they've done that some years

Well editors played leuven last week, got to be a great sign to headline RW.

They probably went into a secret meeting to sign contracts......

I hope so, I want to see how they do at headlining a festival and in Belgium where they are adored will be a fantastic place to see it. 

Well editors played leuven last week, got to be a great sign to headline RW.

They probably went into a secret meeting to sign contracts......

Sure thing.. I hope they'll play in a co-headline structure as in 2013 although After co-headlining twice RW might take their chances.