All pre-2010 registrations deleted!

Brave Sir Robin

From http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EXISTING REGISTRANTS

Photo technology has improved significantly since 2007, when the ticket registration system was first introduced. In order to maintain the quality of registration photos on tickets, and to uphold the security of the Festival ticketing system, any registrations submitted prior to 2010 have been deleted. All registrants affected by this will be contacted via email.

Anyone with a registration submitted prior to 2010 will therefore need to re-register before they can purchase tickets for the 2016 Festival (unless they already have a valid registration from a later year).

If you registered prior to 2010 and intend to buy tickets for the 2016 Festival, please check to see if you have any valid registrations here or submit a fresh registration here.

Mine seems to have been deleted and I haven't had an email from them (yet).

Edited by Brave Sir Robin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, until a few years ago, registrations were supposed to be automatically deleted after a certain amount of time anyway

My most recent registration was on 21st Sep 2010, and says:

You have been successful in registering to book tickets for Glastonbury 2011.

Your registration number is (removed)

Your registration is valid up to 31st July 2013

So given that registration is still valid, and they've never asked me if I want to extend it, a database cleanup is probably overdue.