Latitude 2016

Amy Lawn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Lynsey Cox said:

20 cans of Somersby via click n collect :-) plus some cans of Strongbow and some wine.  

What beers/ciders are sold in the arena?  

Tuborg and Somersby. Hobgoblin is on the price list, can't recall if they had it last year. 

4 hours ago, Jacko45 said:

So then guys! Whats your booze haul, what are we all taking??

3 hours ago, Dr Glasto said:

Think I'll just do a few cans of Dead Pony for Thurs set-up, a cheeky hip flask full of Ameretto for night-time arena smuggling, and then nice cold beers from the bar the rest of the time :)

cheeky night time Amaretto sounds perfect. I'll be drinking vodka & orange juice as a hangover preventative and cold beers in the arena. 

7 minutes ago, homeravery said:

Hello All, Ive been to Latitude every year since 2009 and love it, but I've alway had awful phone signal with Orange/EE. Im thinking of getting a PAYG sim for the festival to keep in contact with friends, anyone got any advice signal wise at henham park?

I went last year and was on Giffgaff which is on the O2 network.  I had good coverage (I think there was a mobile booster near the main stage).  Hopefully it will be the same this year!

Edited by ianlash

14 hours ago, homeravery said:

Hello All, Ive been to Latitude every year since 2009 and love it, but I've alway had awful phone signal with Orange/EE. Im thinking of getting a PAYG sim for the festival to keep in contact with friends, anyone got any advice signal wise at henham park?

I'm on o2 and last year had no problems at all. I was with 4 other people who were all on o2 and they had no issues either!

32 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Unfortunately not. Next year though.

TUNNAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I thought you got to Glastonbury in the end! This is horrible news.

Fuck Glastonbury though, at Latitude you see Grimes without all that dickhead mud and Adele fans making the place look untidy.

22 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

TUNNAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I thought you got to Glastonbury in the end! This is horrible news.

Fuck Glastonbury though, at Latitude you see Grimes without all that dickhead mud and Adele fans making the place look untidy.

Not going to Latitude either, haha. Only did Primavera this year, nowt else. Purse strings are tightly clamped.

WBC are going to the other side of the site - car parking is at Blue Gate 3 {on the A145} although I have been told that the actual WBC Crew Camping site is closer to Blue Gate 2 although how closer that is I don't have a clue.

WBC claim that we will be sharing crew catering although no details where that will be - this year its http://envisioncatering.co.uk/?page_id=511

This is the first time Drivers have been sent a vehicle route pass valid for Wednesday 13 July - so its a lot more organised although until I do a walk though I am not sure what our plan will be.

There is four on my Team and we will be in two cars and we will be meeting another team Organiser who will drive down from Scotland - The plan is to meet up at noon although the crew Coaches will not arrive until early evening so we should be well set up before the bulk of the crew will arrive.

I already know my Team will be working in the WBC crew bar.

So all the red tape is done and we have all the documents to get in { we are never issued tickets } - just have to hope its a dry one. 

Edited by glasto-worker

What time is everyone arriving Thursday then guys?

Setting off from Bradford around 6.00am should get to Norwich around 9.30am - 10.00am on a good run, then rest of the journey and into the carpark by around 12.00pm all being well. 

Setting off from Bury St Edmunds around 10 o'clock hoping to get there for around 12. Then hopefully set  up around 2-3 o'clock, then open the keg of Ale that my nephew is bringing with him from Southwark brewery. 

Edited by sjp61

1 hour ago, Jacko45 said:

What time is everyone arriving Thursday then guys?

Setting off from Bradford around 6.00am should get to Norwich around 9.30am - 10.00am on a good run, then rest of the journey and into the carpark by around 12.00pm all being well. 

Wish I was going on Thursday! I'm getting there Friday 9am. Hopefully there's spaces for me!