Going solo

Willwillett

So my mates told me 2 days before the best weekend in the world that hes not coming, so ive got 4 spaces in my car for anyone who would like to come with me :D i wont charge for petrol cause we're all looking for the best party ever!

hi dude. ive messaged you already and quoted on another comment of yours but just found this one aswell so i thought id write here to. im desperate for a lift peopel dropped out on me to n im left with a ticket to heaven and no wheels :9. pleeeease get back to me if you see this lols ;)

hi dude. ive messaged you already and quoted on another comment of yours but just found this one aswell so i thought id write here to. im desperate for a lift peopel dropped out on me to n im left with a ticket to heaven and no wheels :9. pleeeease get back to me if you see this lols ;)

You got facebook? Link me

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...