Early bird security

sako42

Hi, was wondering for early bird entry (wednesday) will there be sniffer dogs at the station and on the gate is security tighter or are we more likely to be let through without being searched. Thanks

They're just as strict as any other day, if anything they're stricter than on Thursday for example because there's less people. If it's banned, don't bring it, simple.

Hi, was wondering for early bird entry (wednesday) will there be sniffer dogs at the station and on the gate is security tighter or are we more likely to be let through without being searched. Thanks

fully agree with Arctic1975 if you are travelling there by train as you might as well walk off carrying a big sign saying '  nick me '

Now in the past 26 years that I have been attending I have never arrived by train but I have spent loads of time sitting outside the train station as there used to be a pub feet away { not sure if its still there } - its the best entertainment in town - sure some will claim ' Well I never have had any problems ' but its all down to luck as they cant search everyone and most of the time you may have to walk past five or so sniffer dogs as they stand at random places - one year it was so funny as young Johnny was protesting and said something  like ' But I was searched only minuets ago ' as if that would stop them checking him again - be burst into tears and was screaming 'it's not fair  ' as they drove him away

God knows how many get caught but they have loads of vans waiting and they don't stay empty for long.

• 4 months later...