Jcatley

I'm normally quite lucky when it comes to V as for the last 2 years I have won tickets through work - hoping for the same again. It's an alright line-up but the price of tickets to V is difficult to justify when it's effectively only 2 days long. For an extra £30odd you can go to Glastonbury which is Wed - Sun.

There are some acts here I would love to see, though. Sia being top of the list.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, rawaudioinput said:

I'm assuming Skrillex will be a DJ set which explains why he's so far down

Seems likely to be real to be honest

Probably how they wangled him into both V and Reading into one summer, both fests having a variation on Skrillex rather than straight Skrillex

Edited by Zac Quinn

I doubt Alesso, Skrillex, Aoki and Angello will be on the same V bill as Alesso and Angello headlined a stage the last time they were there, and the other two could probably do the same. Unless they are the top 2 on either night on the second stage, Skrillex's heavier dubstep to clash with Guetta if he is subbing main. V tend not to have anyone big on that Friday night, it will probably be 'Radio 1 DJ's present....' type thing.

V's just not my thing anymore, glad it now has a target audience though.

I bought the 'sale' tickets last year and as such have 2 weekend Hylands, no camping tickets for sale for £135.00 each, which is the price I paid and below what they can be bought for now. I have the ticketmaster reference number and can send a screen print as proof of purchase. PM me if you are interested

13 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

There's absolutely no hope in hell of that being true.

It will all be true. Its on Virgin's site. They are pushing Friday as a dance day and Radio 1 are behind it so yeah, getting the big push.

OF COURSE HOWEVER 

Saturday and Sunday switch days at V remember but theres only ONE Friday. So the dance acts will be split between the two sites. Not all play both.

6 hours ago, luckysalt said:

It will all be true. Its on Virgin's site. They are pushing Friday as a dance day and Radio 1 are behind it so yeah, getting the big push.

OF COURSE HOWEVER 

Saturday and Sunday switch days at V remember but theres only ONE Friday. So the dance acts will be split between the two sites. Not all play both.

Oh yeah, completely forgot about that hahahaha