Jcatley

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm. Last year it being quiet was kind of understandable because Calvin and Kasabian were obviously definitely going to do it, but I haven't a clue for this year. I'd have said FATM but she had to go and sign up for BST on an exclusive.

As long as they haven't got the Stone Roses back again it can only be better than last year.

Edited by Zac Quinn

Guetta is on a new tour so he might be the DJ that V have on second stage. Pendulum will be reforming for Ultra Music Festival, so maybe they could do V if V throw enough money at them?

Other than stage headliners, who will have new albums out and touring for the undercard next summer? Probably a lot of repeats from the last could of years?

2 hours ago, Jcatley said:

Roses would of announced at the same time as TITP surely? Both SJM

Can really see it being Noel 

In 2012 they weren't, although it was only 3 days later. Their Heaton Park shows were announced much earlier than both, though.

If TITP hadn't gotten into the recent habit of making early announcements I doubt they'd have been announced for that alongside the Etihad shows.

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

In 2012 they weren't, although it was only 3 days later. Their Heaton Park shows were announced much earlier than both, though.

If TITP hadn't gotten into the recent habit of making early announcements I doubt they'd have been announced for that alongside the Etihad shows.

Very true, and I suppose V festival have no problem with repeating headliners. Already going to the Etihad myself, but I will pop down to Chelmsford if they end up headlining. Will find out the full line up within the next couple months if they keep to their usual timing.

My bets are on JB for sure.  Also Missy Elliot is hinting at a tour and festivals.

Don't know if Coldplay would consider V fest considering they have just turned down Coachella, but they are free in Aug also.  Saying that they have a few gigs at Wembley Stadium in June.

But this is V were talking about, so will probably be all recycled acts AGAIN.  I'm not sure if V know if its their shitty line ups and over priced shitty food that are making the festival fail and loose the crowds or they just think festivals in general don't do as well nowadays, because year after year now, they just use the same Acts and put no thought into the line up.  Even my younger cousins and her friends (16-19) have no interest in going this year.  So their loosing the younger festival goers!

28 minutes ago, laura0403 said:

My bets are on JB for sure.  Also Missy Elliot is hinting at a tour and festivals.

Don't know if Coldplay would consider V fest considering they have just turned down Coachella, but they are free in Aug also.  Saying that they have a few gigs at Wembley Stadium in June.

But this is V were talking about, so will probably be all recycled acts AGAIN.  I'm not sure if V know if its their shitty line ups and over priced shitty food that are making the festival fail and loose the crowds or they just think festivals in general don't do as well nowadays, because year after year now, they just use the same Acts and put no thought into the line up.  Even my younger cousins and her friends (16-19) have no interest in going this year.  So their loosing the younger festival goers!

Bieber is a good shout, Coldplay are probably doing Glasto soley.