kaosmark2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alt-J

Pendulum

Blur

I can't see Pendulum headlining R&L but would be nice.

Hate to say it guys but Pendulum are done, for the moment at least. The band members have sold almost the entirety of the equipment which they used to tour with and Rob and Gareth have spoken multiple times about how torrid an experience touring as Pendulum was for them. Unless they completely rework their live show Rob / Gareth will stick together as Knife Party whilst continuing a Pendulum DJ set on the side.

Don't you like all of those?

Put me down for Royal Blood, Biffy Clyro and Slipknot.

Yeah, but I think they'd just be shocking headliners. All the music FOB have released since their last slot has been dirge. Think Bugg would be the most horrendously boring headliner. And as much as I like Royal Blood, headlining by 2017 seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Hate to say it guys but Pendulum are done,

Love this quote from Rob...

"Around about the time we started Knife Party, I really lost my heart for the project. I remember playing Glastonbury 2011 on the main stage – we played just before Beyonce to a crowd full of parents and their kids waiting to sing “Crazy in Love”, staring at us with blank faces. I was watching the TV coverage of the show afterwards and I just thought “how the fuck did it turn into this? this isn’t the kind of project I wanted to be involved in at all”. It wasn’t even the crowd response, I just didn’t like anything about it."

They'll be back