2017 festival

kaosmark2

2 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

Bastille will be big I imagine, well known name and such, depends on clashes though 

Lethal Bizzle, Kurupt FM, Jimmy Eat world. I imagine it'll be quite big as those clashes aren't exactly mega. Roughly how long before should I get there you think? Never been to a signing tent or anything.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Jayvk said:

Lethal Bizzle, Kurupt FM, Jimmy Eat world. I imagine it'll be quite big as those clashes aren't exactly mega. Roughly how long before should I get there you think? Never been to a signing tent or anything.

I'd get there a bit before the one beforehand finishes. Queues for the next signing tend to start then I think.

8 minutes ago, Billjames7 said:

Kasabian have just cancelled their Belfast gig tonight 10 mins before they were due to be on. Let's hope they're better for friday

IMG_1864.PNG

Unconfirmed talk on Twitter that the lead singer was rushed to hospital but obviously I'm not sure how true that is. What would happen if they couldn't perform?

4 minutes ago, Dangerbreaks said:

Unconfirmed talk on Twitter that the lead singer was rushed to hospital but obviously I'm not sure how true that is. What would happen if they couldn't perform?

Not sure... if QOTSA are down for the secret set, could they bump them up to headline? Not sure how that would affect next year though if they were down to headline 2018. 

11 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Not sure... if QOTSA are down for the secret set, could they bump them up to headline? Not sure how that would affect next year though if they were down to headline 2018. 

I guess that would be what would happen tbh as they have no one else. They'd just find someone new for next year (maybe bump Royal Blood up if they were set to sub)

39 minutes ago, Dangerbreaks said:

Everyone would have a great time watching Puppy headline after they get moved up from the Pit B)

QOTSA would be rad. 

Edited by Andre91

39 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

Let's not be too hasty, if it was cancelled 10 mins before that says to me it was a last minute decision and they were still hoping on playing up until then 

Yeah hoping it's nothing too serious and maybe just a sore throat or something caused them to pull out as they were using  the gig as an R&L warm up so didn't want to make it worse. Seen pics and their stage was all set so was very last minute

2 minutes ago, Reece1617 said:

With how much rain there's been at Leeds today, even if it doesn't rain for the rest of the weekend, it'll be just as muddy as last year again

That's a shame. Short downpour in Reading last night, looks like it will be dry and sunny for the rest of the week.