3. Vince Staplea

4. Moose Blood

5. Danny Brown

6. Dillon Francis

7. Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes

8. Architects

9.  Culture Abuse

10. Mura Masa

Looking forward very much to Neck Deep, the new song is one of their best imo and i'm already looking forward to them bringing out Sam from Architects, without even hearing the song he's on!

Edited by pepesilvia

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just checked the app to see if anything has been updated and some stage times have appeared at random, but they are probably just doing some testing - e.g. they have Saint PHNX at 6.15-7.15 (Leeds Friday) which is way out from their billing.

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Does "The sound of heaven and hell combined" have anything to do with a Don Broco song? That seems like a clue but I don't know any Don Broco songs except that misogynistic one. I bet more people out there in the world will read BMTH from that.

Honestly I said to a mate that it struck me a bit odd coming from a band with lyrical content like theirs. But the fact they released a song called Pretty not too long ago and the logo is in line with that coverart's colour scheme are the two big pieces of evidence for me. 

In terms of acts I'm most excited for:

1. Flume - Been wanting to see him forever, plus hes on late on the NME so hopefully his light show will be amazing.

2. Fickle Friends - Saw them last year and they are so damn good live. Plus I'm hoping I'll get to hear some new stuff from their album they are working on.

3. Sundara Karma - Really wanted to see them last year but slept through their set lol.

4. The Amazons - Pretty great debut imo and I always hear great thing about them live so.

5. EDEN - Been following him for a while, quite small alt-pop band with lost of electronic elements thrown in and a really dope voice.

6. Oh Wonder - Really like these guys. Their debut was amazing with minimalist production and kind of alt-rocky/electronic vibe. Their sophmore was pretty disappointing though.

7. King No-One - Never heard of them before this line up but I really dig their song Alcatraz.

8. Mura Masa - Again someone I have wanted to see for ages. Like Oh Wonder, not the biggest fan of his new album but his debut was stunning.

10. Liam Gallagher - TBH I really liked Wall Of Glass and I'll be interested to see how he goes down. Kinda of a make or break moment for him.

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

2. Fickle Friends - Saw them last year and they are so damn good live. Plus I'm hoping I'll get to hear some new stuff from their album they are working on.

4. The Amazons - Pretty great debut imo and I always hear great thing about them live so.

Saw both of these this weekend just gone at boardmasters. Fickle friends were brilliant and played the 2 new ones from tomorrow's EP release and both really well received by the crowd. The Amazons are a must see too I thought their album was amazing but the songs come across even better live!