2017 festival

kaosmark2

2 hours ago, Zac Quinn said:

tbh I was more getting at the distinct possibility that when you have a shit festival whose only redeeming feature is good line-ups, but then you stop booking good line-ups, people won't want to go anymore. but yeah quite possibly you have a point there too

That works to. To be honest this is by far and away the longest I remember early birds being on sale for , sold out sometime in march/April last year I believe 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Diamond24 said:

Anyone received their ticket yet? I bought mine through the instalment plan on ticketmaster, not arrived yet though. 

One of my pals has got theirs. They ordered after me. Mine hasn't been dispatched yet.

2 hours ago, Diamond24 said:

Anyone received their ticket yet? I bought mine through the instalment plan on ticketmaster, not arrived yet though. 

I'm going with a group of 11 others, we all bought tickets seperately but on the same day and 4 of us have received them and 8 havent

5 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Anyone listen to any?

I caught Soeur at a small local festival last month and was really impressed. Their sound had a wolf alice feel about it. Check them out they have 4 tunes on Apple Music. Also keen to hear other recommendations, there's nothing like catching a band on BBC introducing then seeing their potential rise through the line ups!

The BBC announcement is all over the place. A handful of names announced by the festival are not on the BBC line-up page.

Meanwhile, some acts have been announced for the Jack Rocks stage at Reading. Bang Bang Romeo, Broken Witt Rebels, The Blinders, The Sundowners, The Wholls, Trampolene, White Room.