2017 festival

kaosmark2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah PWR BTTM got dropped from their US label last night and their UK label this morning so can't see them being a band much longer. I was gonna listen to the album as their singles were great but gonna have to pass now.

But on a brighter note I saw Gnarwolves on Friday night and they were great. Worth checking out and seeing them instead of Liam Gallagher :P 

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Yeah PWR BTTM got dropped from their US label last night and their UK label this morning so can't see them being a band much longer. I was gonna listen to the album as their singles were great but gonna have to pass now.

But on a brighter note I saw Gnarwolves on Friday night and they were great. Worth checking out and seeing them instead of Liam Gallagher :P 

Gnarwolves instead of Liam Gallagher is one if the easiest decisions in the history of festivals

On 15/05/2017 at 1:42 PM, BeddingatReading said:

Lower Than Atlantis now announced for Boardmasters so certainly around in August, could be a shout for the pit? Not sure why they'd still be TBA as a Special Guest though

Wouldn't have thought they'd headline the Pit after main stage last year. I see they have a new album out soon though so I guess it's possible! 

1 hour ago, rfc_478 said:

Wouldn't have thought they'd headline the Pit after main stage last year. I see they have a new album out soon though so I guess it's possible! 

Lower than Atlantis literally released an album 2 months ago so can't see another one coming out so soon.

I wouldn't see headlining the Pit a step down from being mid main personally, Jimmy Eat World did both a few years ago, wouldn't be surprised if R/L do it with a band this year one on main, one headlining the Pit especially with a mysterious gap on the main.

1 hour ago, manchestermusicreview said:

How many more acts on main should we expect on Muse day? Or is Liam Gallagher doing a special long set? 

No he's already a baffling bad sub booking, there's no way he's getting an extended set. There'll be 9 acts on main that day. I think there's 7 announced so far, isn't there? So 2 more.

On 5/16/2017 at 10:09 AM, Will-2609 said:

Baffled as to how these bands such as Lower Than Atlantis, Don Broco and Deaf Havana still exist. Is this how annoying the likes of The Pigeon Detectives were in 2007?

Whats wrong with any of those 3 bands, they're all half decent bands. Don Broco are great!

Just now, peruvianjoco said:

Whats wrong with any of those 3 bands, they're all half decent bands. Don Broco are great!

I really enjoyed LTA's s/t album, but their performance at R+L last year was pretty bad imo and their latest album wasn't great either. Deaf Havana's recent album wasn't great either.

Don Broco is dope tho

Edited by Mattymooz

15 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I'd be overjoyed if The Menzingers got added to the Main Stage on Muse day. 

Can't imagine them on the main stage.

They were great in the Pit a couple of years ago, even the NME would seem a bit weird though