2017 festival

kaosmark2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I await Catfish to not be a Community exclusive after all.

Doubt it seeing as Melvin was the one who claimed they were a Community exclusive.

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

Skepta 2nd and Run The Jewels 3rd?

That'd be nice. 3rd seems awfully high for RTJ though but I can't see anywhere else on the bill they'd slot in.

12 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't they supporting Green Day on their US tour which overlaps R+L. They definitely were a month or so ago but dunno if that's changed since

They are, I posted it then realised I couldn't really even joke of it but then just didn't delete.

Are we gonna do a prediction thread for this or is there not much point as we know where people are on the bill now anyways?

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Doubt it seeing as Melvin was the one who claimed they were a Community exclusive.

That'd be nice. 3rd seems awfully high for RTJ though but I can't see anywhere else on the bill they'd slot in.

RTJ could sub for Flume or Haim still surely? Or is subbing NME too small for them?

Edited by Mattymooz

58 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

RTJ could sub for Flume or Haim still surely? Or is subbing NME too small for them?

I'd say so given they did it last time. I suppose they could slot in below Blossoms but then they're too high as well.

10 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

A good source tells me Less Than Jake are headlining the Lock Up 

Less Than Exciting.

36 minutes ago, VCK said:

I'm still calling The Prodigy to sub Muse.

I also see that Run The Jewels are in Glasgow on the 24th of August, which kinda points to them playing the festival too, so I reckon they'll be 3rd down.

It is strange how they aren't down to play a UK Fest but I just imagined they may now have a December Exclusive Brixton thing.

40 minutes ago, VCK said:

I'm still calling The Prodigy to sub Muse.

I also see that Run The Jewels are in Glasgow on the 24th of August, which kinda points to them playing the festival too, so I reckon they'll be 3rd down.

other than prodigy who else???

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

It is strange how they aren't down to play a UK Fest but I just imagined they may now have a December Exclusive Brixton thing.

I still think that the fact they're free on the Friday and Sunday of R&L weekend is very telling.

1 hour ago, harryy said:

other than prodigy who else???

Muse are one of those bands that anyone could sub to and they wouldn't look out of place.

R&L and Glastonbury seem to prefer having Indie bands sub them though.