2017 festival

kaosmark2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nxckdxxp said:

Could Architects headline the Pit?

I think they could, yeah. They would absolutely shred it apart and burn it to the ground, though. Due to them being arguably the hottest name in British metal right now and being an exclusive, I think that they will be on the main stage. Wherever they play, I'll be there with bells on.

Likelihood of NGHFB appearing at R&L this year?

Must be the only major festival (non-niche) he hasn't appeared at since the Oasis split. 

Would be a good Main Stage sub or NME headline, certainly preferable to the 1975 or Bastille, who seem to keep getting bookings despite both seemingly releasing the same song over and over again

How do you praise Noel Gallagher and then say other acts have been releasing the same shit over and over? :lol:

His non-appearance so far says it all. Plus he's been strictly on the festival headline slots in the UK the past few years - be it at TITP or Y Not - so I think he'd rather scour the countryside for festivals to headline than sub at R+L.

If Jamie T was to play, whereabouts would he go? Sub?

Kasabian//Catfish//TDCC

Eminem//Jamie T//Wolf Alice

Muse//Major Lazer//YM@6

Bastille, The Chainsmokers and Frank Ocean on the NME

That wouldn't be out of the question, and it's fairly strong.

I'm still going with a BMTH secret set as well, so they can get ready to headline next year.

Edited by thelemon