Banksy, Block 9, & Massive Attack go to the seaside

eFestivals

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went last night. There's plenty to see (we were there for over 3 hours) and a fair bit hasn't been shown on the press report etc. Some of the art work was stunning but others were a bit hit and miss for me which is same as any art gallery really. Probably the best £5 I've ever spent.

Edit: Should have said that we got there at 7:00pm. Long queue but it only took us about 30 minutes to get in.

Edited by Ommadawn

I went last night. There's plenty to see (we were there for over 3 hours) and a fair bit hasn't been shown on the press report etc. Some of the art work was stunning but others were a bit hit and miss for me which is same as any art gallery really. Probably the best £5 I've ever spent.

Went last week - and pretty much this 

Some stunning stuff and some real belly laugh moments too.

We went for the 11am showing. got there and back of the queue was out of sight however only took about 10mins to get in, walking all the time so not an issue. The queues inside where very long at times however a bit of rain and everyone went. Most odd. We were there gone 2pm and could have just stayed there all day really, not sure if they kick folk out for the evening but didn't seem that way. Not many came in for the 2pm showing (although sold out) so not sure what is going on there unless it is those queuing without tickets, but was nice to have very little people there so much easier to move around (10 Min wait)for the magic castle in the morning.)

All the stewards played their part brilliantly and the girl in the Jim Cauty part was just fantastic "you have taken a photo, now just move on" "quicker people stop the damn shuffling" etc

went for 7pm show last night and was an absolute load of rubbish , enjoyed every minute though !! 25 minute que ish for the ticket holders and the ticket queing system took me back to Glastonbury days , dont  just wear shorts and a tshirt though !!!  luckily I work in the cold so  was just about bearable , couldnt seem to get a programme though as they were unavailable which was a shame .