First time at Leeds

KLouise99

Hey, so me and my friend (both 16) are going to Leeds festival for the first time this year. I went for the day with my sister in 2013, but neither of us have camped there before, so I have a few questions I'm hoping someone might be able to answer.

Could anyone give me some advice on where would be best to camp? We don't mind noise, but would prefer not to be somewhere overly rowdy, or where there'll be people causing loads of trouble... Also preferably not too far away from everything.

Also, what would be best to do food/drink wise? What should we take, what should we buy etc?

What time is best to get there on the Thursday (obviously early but what kind of time would be too late)?

And my friend's brother suggested that we find someone who we can pitch our tent next to so that we don't end up stuck in the middle of a group or something, any ideas on that?

Sorry for all the questions but I hope someone can help, thanks! :)

Edited by KLouise99