Just Say NO to The Hotpots in 2016

LOCHLAND5

Well its that time of year again , well actually i think im about 9 days later than usual !

They did us proud and stuck them in the woods this year lets hope they go one further and not even ask them back in 2016.

Just say no to chippy tea in 2016 !

Its not funny anymore infact it never was!!!

Just say no !!

Edited by LOCHLAND5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I briefly had the misfortune of the Hotpots in 2014, and slept through them this year. I put it down to me being a "Southerner" and therefore missing some key component of their act as my friends loved them, so it's reassuring to see others who don't care for them. I won't be watching them next year if they are there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ramragon said:

So lochland offers to give you his beer winnings and all of a sudden you switched sides to the 'no hotpots' campaign !

Bribary and corruption, gotta love it ! 

I walked past them in the woodlands trying to get to see a band on calling out (maybe black honey) last year and it was ridiculos

48 minutes ago, thurlow84 said:

I walked past them in the woodlands trying to get to see a band on calling out (maybe black honey) last year and it was ridiculos

It's good to hear you describe the hotpots as ridiculous. 

I would choose much stronger words but I know you were a fan and it must hard to admit your failings! 

Keep eps up the good work .

1 hour ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

It's good to hear you describe the hotpots as ridiculous. 

I would choose much stronger words but I know you were a fan and it must hard to admit your failings! 

Keep eps up the good work .

I have many failings, and enjoying the hotpots was not one of them

I just dont see a suitable stage for them at the moment so they should take some time off