2016 dates and registration for pre sale.

johnboy1981

this is a disgrace

“Please note, the total below includes a £13.98 service charge, and a £24.27 card processing fee.”

Thats shocking, more the ticket firm than kc tho. Utter liberty !

Youd think earning that much a transaction they could upgrade their servers and smooth their system out

I had to go to work too. Have just had a look again now and have managed to buy a live in vehicle ticket, which were like hens teeth this year, and without which I wouldn't even consider going!

Not too worried bout actual tickets as it happens - I hadn't been to festival before this year and we got all our tickets on twickets pretty much last minute this year.

Thanks for advice re teirs Thurlow - had gone to work tho by time I got that!

The fees are pure extortion I have to say!

Edited by Al in Mayo

I got everything i needed straight of this year to get it out the way, 2 adult of eachThursday, weekend and Emperors plus same for 6/10 year old.

Never noticed how much booking fee till i double checked after reading others on here. Absolutely shocking really.

Dear Kendal Calling,

Can I suggest you contact the good folks at " Skiddle " to deal with your future ticketing sale requirements. I was able to purchase a similar package of tickets for the Wickerman Festival and for their trouble I was charged 1 ( one ) pound. That was for the whole transaction. Yip... a quid total booking fee for everything I purchased.

The " hidden " fees here are a joke. £8 per ticket plus fees on top of individual emperors tickets, kids and everything else.

Also, not sure how you can justify moving up through the " tier " prices during a 5 minute pre-sale when everyone had to register  ?

Generally the tier system to encourage getting the cash in early ( i understand the reason for this ) lasts for several months not a couple of minutes.

Next you`ll be charging £4.40 for a 330ml bottle of cider  ;)

See you in the fields. I`ve started saving already  B)

Comfy.

p.s. Can we please have Colonel Mustard, Alabama3, Vintage Trouble, Jimmy Cliff and Jamie T.

p.p.s. Can we also have Craig Charles back on a main stage - please, thanks.