Glastonbury Crew T Shirts from last few years. Some available,charity.

Sawdusty surfer

Hi, a lovely friend of mine is at the mo in Calais distributing loads of tatted footwear and other stuff to people that are living in the migrant camps. She's an ace girl. Traveller/site crew/ time served fire fighter...etc etc. Absolute legend who always looks after anyone in need. Anyway, she's put a shout out to raise some funds to cover her ferry/fuel expenses etc and had been given a load of Glastonbury Crew T Shirts from the last few years. They are all brand new, various sizes. If anyone wants to have one and donate a few quid please let me know.They won't be expensive, guessing tenner or less.(Will ask her...but if you are absolutely minted maybe offer a bit more) Please don't let this thread turn into a migrant/political discussion :) . Thanks, J

t%20shirts.jpg

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there is a 2014 XL one - (or 2015 - but 2014 was a memorable year for me for several reasons....if neither, any year XL :) ) - I will happily stump up some cash - PM me

happy to pay £15 - maybe £20 at a push :)

Edited by pauladam

if there is a 2014 XL one - (or 2015 - but 2014 was a memorable year for me for several reasons....if neither, any year XL :) ) - I will happily stump up some cash - PM me

happy to pay £15 - maybe £20 at a push :)

Thanks, will get back to you as soon as I can contact here again....guessing £15 will be plenty.

More than happy to contribute - those living in the camps in Calais need help so your friend is doing a lovely thing. I don't suppose you know what size the Recycle for Michael one is (unless it's been nabbed already).

I suspect that the t shirts in the photo are just the range available. Could be various sizes in those designs. She's uncontactable at the mo.....  Hope she didn't get collared on the way back in hiding a herd of migrants to cover here fuel/ferry costs!   :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention in my original post that as well as everything else she does, she is also a chainsaw carver. She was one of the posse that made tha giant scorpion and the dragon stage at Glastonbury. Really quite a girl.

Some of you might have met her this year, she was selling raffle tickets for the Motorhead Bench.

Here's a pic of her 4x4 truck that she took to Calais...much bigger than it looks in the photo.

5dd49bf1-c566-4fe1-b5d1-51ec96baa2c0.jpg

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

Oh, and I forgot to mention in my original post that as well as everything else she does, she is also a chainsaw carver. She was one of the posse that made tha giant scorpion and the dragon stage at Glastonbury. Really quite a girl.

I think I may have a crush

OK, I spoke to her this morning and she's getting another load of stuff from Worthy Farm to take to Calais. Her phone and email is going non stop to the extent that she's ignoring most calls. 

She has no Paypal ac and at the mo, no time to sort out the T shirts. She was considering giving them to someone who may be up for sticking them on ebay, but instead she's giving them all to me to distribute, so it looks like you lovely lot get first chance to grab one. She says that she has a box with at least 20 in, could be even double that, so hopefully there will be a good selection of years and sizes. There might be a bin painting crew one as well. As rare as rocking horse shit!

As soon as I have them I will post photos and sizes on here.

Payment has to be directly into her bank a/c. Will probably set up a new email account for communication.

Anyone who has already requested a particular one that is available will get it. First come first served.

There might (fingers crossed) be some extra special ones.