Where does it all go

seasider1975

I have just been looking at the glasto web cam and wondered where does everything go storage wise are there massive barns at worthy farm 

Most stuff is owned by subcontractors, stage companies )eg Serious Stages, Roustabout etc)  Some stuff like the Croissant Neuf Bandstand is stored onsite in the Red Barn which is near the top of Muddy Lane. 

Our stuff is stored/in use in our garden :)

I'm pretty sure the fence isn't owned by GFL. It's Eve Trackway.  http://www.evetrakway.co.uk/products/barriers-and-fencing

You are probably right - I hadn't got the sense I was born with earlier when I posted about them owning the fence. I would like to explain that a bit further but am currently unable to do so.

Nicer to imagine the festival is always there, but we just can't see it right now.

Charm x

I was thinking just the same thing ie that the Eavis's just keep running the festival continously (therefore avoiding storage costs) but in different time dimensions throughout what we would call a year long period. There's no such thing as a fallow year really - what we experience is the festival not happening when it's on it's two yearly visit to The Clangers planet.

I was thinking just the same thing ie that the Eavis's just keep running the festival continously (therefore avoiding storage costs) but in different time dimensions throughout what we would call a year long period. There's no such thing as a fallow year really - what we experience is the festival not happening when it's on it's two yearly visit to The Clangers planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok6CoIwcJ-E

Totally possible.

Charm x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok6CoIwcJ-E

You're brilliant, Yog.

Hello Charm

It's happily reassuring to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that scenario totally possible. :)

I have heard that other time dimensions can be quite unpredictable when trying to hide festivals though, too many pieces to keep together, apparently it better to use time bubbles, wraps it up nice and snug and much easier to transport.

Charm x

I like the parallel universes idea, where I see all the bands, acts, shows, and comics at the same time across infinite instances, without clashes or dropping my food.

I have heard that other time dimensions can be quite unpredictable when trying to hide festivals though, too many pieces to keep together, apparently it better to use time bubbles, wraps it up nice and snug and much easier to transport.

Charm x

The time bubbles thing - surely putting them into a load of time bubbles is asking for trouble? How on earth are you going to coral all them bubbles together again at the same one point in the time of all those diemnsions in which the infrastructure exists? You'd have to be God to pull all that off;

13.JPG

The time bubbles thing - surely putting them into a load of time bubbles is asking for trouble? How on earth are you going to coral all them bubbles together again at the same one point in the time of all those diemnsions in which the infrastructure exists? You'd have to be God to pull all that off;

13.JPG

Yeah I agree all that corralling could be a bit tiresome. You would actually be quite surprised how much you can fit into one large time bubble though.

They are very stretchy.

Charm x

Yeah I agree all that corralling could be a bit tiresome. You would actually be quite surprised how much you can fit into one large time bubble though.

They are very stretchy.

Charm x

Bubbles tend to merge together too when they bump into each other, so if there were lots of them, you'd only have to put them near each other and they'd sort of squish together to make one big bubble. 

Bubbles tend to merge together too when they bump into each other, so if there were lots of them, you'd only have to put them near each other and they'd sort of squish together to make one big bubble. 

Is it easier to bring the big bubbles back into this reality ready for the festival we all know and love ,

or the small ones