Chem bros track 22mins into set?

mrfunk

Anyone know the name of the track they played after go? It was very uplifting had a girl and man silohette drifting across the screens? Sounded like a sample of orbital lush 3.1. Was having a moment during this, stunning .... Cheers Funk x

I'm definitely guilty of giving these lads short shrift, but that new single with Q-Tip on the rhymes isn't half bad at all.

I am a big chems fan. I like "go" apart from the Chorus. Q-Tip adds a lot to it.

"I'll see you there" is my favourite tune on the new album. I hadn't heard it til Glastonbury. I was well impressed at the time

Chemical Beats and Elekrobank were highlights from that set.

Anyone have a link to the full video? 

I am a big chems fan. I like "go" apart from the Chorus. Q-Tip adds a lot to it.

"I'll see you there" is my favourite tune on the new album. I hadn't heard it til Glastonbury. I was well impressed at the time

Chemical Beats and Elekrobank were highlights from that set.

I'll see you there is my least favourite, I've never really been into psychedelia type stuff so it just doesn't do it for me. Wide Open is my personal favourite. I quite like the album I need to give it a few more listens though

Star Guitar and Out of Control were my highlights but it was my first time seeing them

Anyone have a link to the full video?

I'll see you there is my least favourite, I've never really been into psychedelia type stuff so it just doesn't do it for me. Wide Open is my personal favourite. I quite like the album I need to give it a few more listens though

Star Guitar and Out of Control were my highlights but it was my first time seeing them

That was time 6 live (a few times Dj'ing too) always great live, good dj'ing.

I was tripping my knackers off during Ill see you there and it hit the spot. I am into psychedelia anyway though.

It was better than 2011

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

• 2 weeks later...

some snippets about the live show we saw

One thought that crossed my mind during the live set was at some point some actor was sat at home and got a phone call.  "Hi, we'd like you to cover yourself in white face paint and yell manically at a telephone... " - "Sure, when do you want me in the studio?"