Coach For Day Trip

Im looking at going to v fest for the Sunday but I cant find any coaches that are doing return travel for the one day. They all arrive on the Friday and go back on the Monday and I cant get the train because the last train back is before 12 and I would want to stay to the end. Anyone know of any websites offering a coach return for the Sunday? I am from the Wirral by the way so would probably be travelling from Liverpool.

Cheers

Unfortunately coaches are a bit limited on the Sunday night. I think there is a shuttle bus to Stafford and from there you might be able to get a late train back in the Liverpool direction

However traffic leaving the site is very heavy from about 10pm through to 2am and you can

get stuck. Unfortunately with a day ticket you can't camp overnight and get the first coach in the morning

Only other suggestions might be to head to Telford or Stafford on the Sunday night and get a cheap hotel overnight. Public transport for day visitors isn't great I'm afraid. Or go on a lift share site and see if any other festival goers are heading back to your part of the world and would give you a lift

Edited by phil the shrew