Anyone got a campervan ticket spare?

Stevetheman

I too am hoping there will be a spare kicking about but looking unlikely. My camper is my only mode of transport so will have to park it on the car park and rough it in a tent....take it that will be ok? Can you get back to your vehicle no problem? ?

I too am hoping there will be a spare kicking about but looking unlikely. My camper is my only mode of transport so will have to park it on the car park and rough it in a tent....take it that will be ok? Can you get back to your vehicle no problem? ?

Yeah, that wont be a problem. Weve made loads of car trips in previous years.

camper van folk - try this - having taken a camper van before - i know it would be fairly easy to park in the camper van field - despite not having the correct pass. (unless they have totally changed the road system). once you are through the main gates and in - it is young workers that wave you through to the correct place - we were waved all over the place wrongly - then corrected it ourselves by spotting the vans parked up and just went in. so - just follow signs for campers - i think it highly unlikely the lovely but very flakey youths will stop a camper from going in the camper field! once your parked your parked. worth a shot . nothing to lose - just act lost if you get questioned!

camper van folk - try this - having taken a camper van before - i know it would be fairly easy to park in the camper van field - despite not having the correct pass. (unless they have totally changed the road system). once you are through the main gates and in - it is young workers that wave you through to the correct place - we were waved all over the place wrongly - then corrected it ourselves by spotting the vans parked up and just went in. so - just follow signs for campers - i think it highly unlikely the lovely but very flakey youths will stop a camper from going in the camper field! once your parked your parked. worth a shot . nothing to lose - just act lost if you get questioned!

Don't do this. People have paid good money for their tickets and they don't want the field being over capacity because people think they can try their luck and get in for free. I know it's not ideal for those who haven't got tickets but there was never any doubt that they'd sell out.

I'm sure people would be very unhappy if a few hundred people snuck themselves into the the emporers field and reduced the space in there for those who had paid.

Edited by andy85

Don't do this. People have paid good money for their tickets and they don't want the field being over capacity because people think they can try their luck and get in for free. I know it's not ideal for those who haven't got tickets but there was never any doubt that they'd sell out.

I'm sure people would be very unhappy if a few hundred people snuck themselves into the the emporers field and reduced the space in there for those who had paid.

hmmm - but they do start filling the camper field with over flow tents - so there is that.........