Annual weather forecast and trepidation countdown thread

RedRockRick

• 4 weeks later...

Beginning to move into the more reliable time frame now regarding the weather - although still too far away to have any great deal of certainty.  Today the charts are showing a pretty dry festival although not particularly warm with highs of around 18c and overnight lows of around 8c. Still, it should feel pleasant in any sunshine. 

Could do with a spell of dry weather in the next week to dry out the ground, here in Blandford Forum (about 10 miles away) we've had some absolutely torrential downpours since last week.

I would take the weather we had in 2013, lovely and warm during the days (although the nights were pretty chilly), apart from about a 30 minutes shower on the Friday night during Eels set (remember the power of the double rainbow)

On the basis that i broke my big toe last week and am hopping around on crutches, i am hoping for ridiculous amounts of sunshine and no sign of any precipitation at all. No-one likes a muddy crutch...

I do feel for you my friend. Even though eotr is classed as a small festival. On crutches will be hard going. Muddy conditions nightmare. Here,s to a dry festival .

We are camping with 6 month old baby - hoping the chilly nights aren't too chilly! I'm an EoTR veteran, have experienced a few cold nights there, just hope all the gear we've got him will keep him warm enough.

I am borrowing my daughter's pug onesie. She wore it at Reading Festival at the weekend and said it kept her warm at night. Kind of like a babygro - I'm sure he'll be fine!