Best place to camp and meeting people

SunnyD1

I've been to Leeds fest before but this will be he first time im going for the weekend. Where is the best place to camp and how quickly are the best spots taken? Only off with 1-3 friends so far so itd be nice to find a social camping area 

Edited by SunnyD1

Hey, my first time camping for the weekend too. Ive made a thread similar to this before, and people i know that have gone several times before say orange/red.

Just me and my mate going this year, will be camping in orange 'near to the hill'.

Were also looking to meet some others to party / drink with, and weve heard orange is pretty much a constant party (and close to dj/late night tents).

Also, most people get early bird tickets i believe. If you dont get it entrance is from 3 am the following day, otherwise its at noon the day before. If you dont get early pass ticket you will have less of a choice and less likely to find a good spot.

Edited by Mmickey_w