Yellow Bubble (Or lack of)

PremierDrummer

Yeah I just assumed they had morphed them into the other campsites but to get rid of yellow bubble seems abit rash. Most people you talk to in Yellow Bubble camp there religiously (we've ended up camping near the same people for about 6 years in a now now), think it's abit if a dick move really. No more sneakily parking in the guest car park for a 5 minute walk to the campsite anymore for me then.

Yeah it's a bit shit really. Probably easier for them to close it, than to lop off part of Orange or something. They should have got rid of Orange Funfair. Who in the right mind wants to camp under a big fecking contraption flinging people around all night?

I did, in '06. I will forever have the Star Wars theme tune and 'it's fucking fast' etched in my head. All you heard until 5 in the morning haha. I guess it could be a good sign that there will be less dickheads there and more people who just want to have a good time at the festival, but still, even for people that don't camp in the bubble it's got a legendary reputation.

• 4 weeks later...

If you compare this years map  to last year and then to 2010 there is significantly less camping space. In 2012 they got rid of brown for the year but it came back but to get rid of 3 campsites suggests (as footix2 says) that they have really struggled with numbers this year.