Mastodon pull out

5co77ie

That's true but I guess it could still happen anyway - though after the bullshit with Crosses last year though, anything like that seems unlikely.

Exactly, I can't see it being too difficult to book someone like fightstar or another British band that isn't doing anything that weekend. You're effectively just getting one less band.

That's true but I guess it could still happen anyway - though after the bullshit with Crosses last year though, anything like that seems unlikely.

Forgot about Crosses last year, though I suppose it wasn't as bad as they weren't headlining.

That's two years in a row that one of the main band I wanted to see have pulled out.

Suppose I've been lucky in general, Audioslave were the last band before that and that was years ago.

Forgot about Crosses last year, though I suppose it wasn't as bad as they weren't headlining.

That's two years in a row that one of the main band I wanted to see have pulled out.

Suppose I've been lucky in general, Audioslave were the last band before that and that was years ago.

Just checked and it was 2006 that Audioslave pulled out, 3 bands in the last 10 years ain't so bad I suppose.

Though I could count Janes Addiction as well but I was quite happy going to watch The Strokes instead.

Slipknot 08, the transplants was another bad one.

I think avenged pulled out of reading after playing Leeds too.Brand new and odd future both pulled out of Leeds the same year. Paramore dropped out on 06 too. I'm sure there's loads more, Hadouken replaced someone I can't remember the other year too

They don't do too bad in general to be fair.

Slipknot 08, the transplants was another bad one.

I think avenged pulled out of reading after playing Leeds too.Brand new and odd future both pulled out of Leeds the same year. Paramore dropped out on 06 too. I'm sure there's loads more, Hadouken replaced someone I can't remember the other year too

They don't do too bad in general to be fair.

Yeah, Avenged didn't play Reading after walking off stage after about 4 songs at Leeds becuase they were hungover. Rumours were they got a massive bollocking from the promoter after their sh!tty performance & just pulled the next day.

Pr!cks

Yeah, Avenged didn't play Reading after walking off stage after about 4 songs at Leeds becuase they were hungover. Rumours were they got a massive bollocking from the promoter after their sh!tty performance & just pulled the next day.

Pr!cks

Aye it was the Kerrang awards the night before Leeds iirc which explains them being hungover. They were shite, although brought someone from the crowd on stage to sing A Little Piece Of Heaven who knew roughly zero of the words, so that was pretty funny

Slipknot pulling out was a fucker though. Remember being devastated by that