No fireworks

Princesslouise21

I was very disappointed to see there was no fireworks during acts such as avicii. Last year the fireworks during calvin harris was my favourite, anyone know why there was no fireworks this year and was it because of the ospreys??

Little wonder TITP is going down the pan.  You could save yourself about £300 by visiting any city on or around 5 November.

What a shame, I'm sure the noise was enough to unsettle the birds, the fireworks wouldn't have made much difference imo

The ospreys were fine during the event days, no issues and fed the chicks as normal.

Little wonder TITP is going down the pan.  You could save yourself about £300 by visiting any city on or around 5 November.

And you can go into any nightclub in any of those cities and get the same live Calvin experience. A cd and a light show.

You should change your name to Pravda, Paul.

Paul has no political spin, I'd take his word above anything else you read about any festival from ANY source.

Yeah mate sure am :)

Nice one, maybe catch you for a beer.

That Bella line up is cracking now. I'm kicking myself I didn't get tix. Get and see the La Fontaines.

Bella line up normally gets a whole lot better nearer the time.  This weeks additions are rare.  Watched La Fontaines last time and really enjoyed them. Might go and see them Tijuana Bibles unless there's a solo hipster with an acoustic playing somewhere  :nea: