Foals

The 38 year old virgin

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get on top of this.

I've realised that over the last eight or nine years they have totally gone off my radar and I had no idea how big they had become.

Loved Antidotes and saw them a couple of times at the Wedgewood Rooms back then (Third on the bill below Rumble Strips and Sunshine Underground I seem to remember), but since then .... nothing.

I shall try and make amends and start listening to the rest of their albums over the next few weeks

On 30 March 2016 at 3:43 PM, tjamest said:

I need to get on top of this.

I've realised that over the last eight or nine years they have totally gone off my radar and I had no idea how big they had become.

Loved Antidotes and saw them a couple of times at the Wedgewood Rooms back then (Third on the bill below Rumble Strips and Sunshine Underground I seem to remember), but since then .... nothing.

I shall try and make amends and start listening to the rest of their albums over the next few weeks

Confession and apologies.... They have never really made my radar until they appeared on the poster. I like the bits and pieces I've listened to since ... Which album is the best introduction? Reviews are best for their latest.

Edited by Tranquility of Solitude