Foals

The 38 year old virgin

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wembley gets a bad rep but it's nice when they put stuff in north London rather than having to trek on the Jubilee line for an hour. 

I live a stop away from The O2, so thats always a bit of a bias against wembley :P

Ended up getting tickets yesterday in the end, couldn't hold out ..just in case I don't go to a festival they are at next year.

• 4 weeks later...

I said was tonight's gig part of the academy tour? Because it's fucking awful if they're only playing 12 songs at a gig that they've charged £30 for. However, I've now found out it was a £10 show that you had to pre-order the album to get tickets for.

What

I said was tonight's gig part of the academy tour? Because it's fucking awful if they're only playing 12 songs at a gig that they've charged £30 for. However, I've now found out it was a £10 show that you had to pre-order the album to get tickets for.

They'll play 12/13 songs a night on the academy tour and in the arenas. Their songs are five minutes long and they roll out the extended plinky-plonking for a few of them as well. If you expect different because of how much you've paid then I dunno what to say to you. Go see Springsteen.