We've Been Excluded from Fancy Dress Friday Comp

bannerbhoy

Just found out from Tennents we've been Excluded from the Fancy Dress Friday competition because our kids are dressed up in our photo's.

We all dressed up as characters from the movie Brave sticking with the theme of Ultimate Fairytale but i was informed today by Tennents that they cannot enter us due to kids being shown in a drinks firms competition...hours of time and effort wasted...although the Tennents media team where desperate to get photos of us...

Poor Effort from Tennents i think personally

I'd stick a picture up but don't know how too

Kids loved it...no probs from them but always nice to be rewarded for efforts in any field (no pun intended) especially for the costume maker...if you take part in the fun of the comp you deserve a chance of a prize in my opinion...but yeah kids loved the whole weekend 5 year old and 12 year old...lookin forward to next year already wherever it is

Kids loved it...no probs from them but always nice to be rewarded for efforts in any field (no pun intended) especially for the costume maker...if you take part in the fun of the comp you deserve a chance of a prize in my opinion...but yeah kids loved the whole weekend 5 year old and 12 year old...lookin forward to next year already wherever it is

So it wasn't hours of time wasted then. Sounds like it was worth the effort for them.

Do they not have any photos without the kids in?