Portishead

zero000

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil,

I don't suppose you have a listing of performances / times for the harbour fest do you?

As I live in Bath I'm going to struggle to get to Bristol before Saturday to buy the programme.

Cheers

nope, I've only seen what's on the website, which gives names but not times.

Swami - Saturday headliner, 5pm or later (more likely about 7, I think).

Dawn Penn - 5pm Sunday.

Can't believe tickets are still available. Must be because its last minute I guess. 

Anyway, turns out I'm not in Bristol I'm staying in a B&B in Shepton Mallet... anyone know if they Glastonbury site will be open at the end of this week or at they still taking stuff down? :P 

tbf the line up below is prob weakest of the 3 days

Pish off. Portishead, The Twilight Sad, Nadine Shah, Grandbrothers, Kiasmos, Jane Weaver, Horace Andy, Lianne La Havas. Not to mention Wolf HYPEHYPEHYPE Alice, The Vaccines, Laura Marling and a good future of rock n roll kick up the arse courtesy of Catpiss & The Litterbox for people who like famous bands.

What sort of City is Cardiff? I'd be all over this, they should appreciate the chance they have

Sold out three nights for SFA in the same venue in about 5 minutes a couple months back - gotta blame the rise in nationalism ;)

To be honest if it wasn't such short notice I'd make the trip from Brizzle, but ££££ and other plans killed it really. 

Edited by GlastoSimon

Motherfucker skipped Savages and Thurston Moore too. His avatar was Goo for quite a while wasn't it? :lol:

Whoops! I've dropped a bollock there.

"My uncle died in a fire on his birthday" can do one though.

Amy

I place the blame for this squarely on your shoulders, Dental. You nob.

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN