aye the camp-site is just idyllic these days........

devilman

I'll never defend a racist and if you were the subject of a racist attack then that's unacceptable. However, I have worked with thousands of English people in Scotland. Several of them (hundreds) have gone to T in the Park either with me or separately. NONE of them have ever been the victim of a racist attack. Not a single one. I have never seen a racist attack either. I have, on the other hand, seen you argue with just about anyone about just about any subject on here. Now I don't suppose for a second that you are one of those cowardly people that gob off on line and are meek as mice in real life, so I am offering a point of view that perhaps your attitude rather than your accent might have been a provocation. It's funny how trouble just seems to follow some people around.

You'll "never defend a racist", and then you just did.

Take a look at yourself. ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll "never defend a racist", and then you just did.

Take a look at yourself. ;)

I've defended nobody. I've looked at myself and tbh I'm quite turned on right now.

Your very narrow minded.

Has nobody spotted the smiley at the end of my sentence? It really wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

When I was on my way back to my tent there was a group of people on the path chanting about Tottenham. Your in Scotland no-one up here gives a shit about Tottenham. 

In a way those Londoners could have been provoking trouble since there are many more Arsenal fans than Spurs. They weren't doing it by there tent they were doing on the path very publicly. Stupid people don't they know Aberdeen is the best team.

Amen brother , Dons Rule 

You want a revamp and ask for Kings of Leon ?

That's just a rehash of the same boring repeats that's partly the reason for T going to shit.  Lazy bookings with the same bands on every second year and filling the rest with cheap pop shit.

T don't listen to their fans and appear quite pig headed when it comes to taking on board comments.

T is now at a poor location, with a strategy to attract 16-17 year olds as it's main audience and they won't change.

This thread seems to have gone a bit tits up, anyone else want to salvage it?

I don't give a fuck about football tops or nationality, I just want major revamp of the thing that was T this year!

My suggestion - Go to a different festival.  If T is the only one you've been to (and I'm not sure if that's correct) have a look at an alternative.  You'll see then how poor T really is

The campsite nonsense is anything new is it? When I went in 2009, most of the campsites certainty had an "atmosphere" about them , especially red and around the boom bus. Alot of the portaloo's smashed by Saturday morning etc. Met a guy who was quite threatening asking if I was Celtic or Rangers (noticed the green of his top and took a correct punt :P)

The arena was oddly really friendly, and didn't notice any trouble apart from guys and the ladies pissing everywhere they could!

Well, KOL was merely an expression of personal taste...hope that's ok. Based on where I live and the constraints of my job, T is really my only feasible option as a "major" festival. Been to smaller ones, enjoyed them, but would like to see T with less of the EDM headliners, that's all....

My suggestion - Go to a different festival.  If T is the only one you've been to (and I'm not sure if that's correct) have a look at an alternative.  You'll see then how poor T really is

Based on where I live and the constraints of my job, T is really my only feasible option as a "major" festival.

This makes no sense whatsoever. I take thurs to mon off no matter which major festival I'm attending and I'll wager I've got much further to travel than you. T does cast a spell on you however that is hard to break.

This makes no sense whatsoever. I take thurs to mon off no matter which major festival I'm attending and I'll wager I've got much further to travel than you. T does cast a spell on you however that is hard to break.[/quot

Well, I don't get to choose when I take my hols, so that part of my argument makes perfect sense. Not bothered which one of us travels further tbh.

ame="devilman" post="4802718" timestamp="1438634931"]This makes no sense whatsoever. I take thurs to mon off no matter which major festival I'm attending and I'll wager I've got much further to travel than you. T does cast a spell on you however that is hard to break.[/quot

Well, I don't get to choose when I take my hols, so that part of my argument makes perfect sense. 

Aye well, you should have stuck in at school then. :)

2009 to 2016 is a pretty big gap to be fair

Fair comment but Kol are another killers and kasabian and now calvin and his ilk where same acts are continually recycled. I just foind T to be getting stale and they seem to have given up originality and just gome for same dross year in year out.

Sadly the days of rage, the who and bowie are a thing of the past.

I was always fiercely loyal to T but having given it a miss this year I've no intention of going back.