Security dancing Lionel...

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did it for Dolly last year too. Not security though, just people wearing the tops to appear like security because its wacky.

Don't quite get the point of these orchestrated 'flashmobs'. Just all looks a bit contrived.

They should be catching tent thieves not dancing like tits.

Miserable bastard I know

Stage security have no brief to be chasing tent thieves. I think it was fun myself. Better than the old days of Stuart security bashing people in that we're trying to have fun.

Yeah but they wern't Stewart though - it was a performance; coreographed...

Remember when some plummy performing arts student piped up on here a few years ago that she'd like to break a world record for the world's biggest flashmob up the Park hill and wanted volunteers, then Russy took her down in spectacular fashion?

Remember when some plummy performing arts student piped up on here a few years ago that she'd like to break a world record for the world's biggest flashmob up the Park hill and wanted volunteers, then Russy took her down in spectacular fashion?

I'd forgotten all about that! Ahhhhhhh ...... memories! :)

Yeah but they wern't Stewart though - it was a performance; coreographed...

You misunderstand I never suggested they were Stuart. Stuart are no longer involved with the festival at all. I am aware it was choreographed my Twitter was full of it. I jus thought it a nice representation of security compared with the old days.

I only saw it when I watched Lionels set again at home, I thought it was funny.  Can security not have a bit of fun too?

Obviously not :(

People seem to like them being moody uninvolved and not joining in. Sad really :(

I personally loved seeing it ( on the TV when I got back) it was great seeing them joining in.