Girls - Razors, Allowed?

Jadeelisabeth

legs im not so bothered about but the underarms are a whole other story, if you are raving and jumping about like a mad woman you don't want to be worried about someone getting your stubbly pits in their face! just saying ;) they are not on the list of banned items so there is a chance they will be ok though I have no idea to be honest x

Next to the jacuzzi's in the campsite there are power outlets you can use for your hairdryer, curling tongs etc.

They are coin-operated, 50p for 10 mins if I remember correctly.

Enjoy the festival sweetheart.

Mr Tijuana

legs im not so bothered about but the underarms are a whole other story, if you are raving and jumping about like a mad woman you don't want to be worried about someone getting your stubbly pits in their face! just saying ;) they are not on the list of banned items so there is a chance they will be ok though I have no idea to be honest x

Haha! Yep, agree completely. I'm glad I have someone on my side here, started to feel like I'd asked an out of the world question.. I'm all for the festival experience but I just don't do hair unless it's on my head haha & knowing I've got shorts I just didn't fancy having monkey legs :-) I checked the rules and that too and no mention of it. I'll try it. Not exactly the end of the world if I do have it taken off me! X

If you really really really need one just slip it into the bottom of your bag, or into the bottom of your tent bag. It's pretty easy to slip things in to be honest. I got all my aftershave in glass bottles in last year so I didn't go the full weekend stinking of utter shite!

Quiet right

Nothing wrong with looking at yer best

Theres nothing more annoying than festival snobbery which says if yer no stinking yer not "getting the experience"

I would rather I and those around me didnt stink

Edited by kieranboruc

Kieran kens. This all came about because there wasn't the option of having a shower 'back in the day' and we had no choice but to just deal with it. Now tramps use it as some kind of excuse to just be a tramp for the weekend and not wash.

Each to their own, and tramps will be tramps, but I'm quite happy to now be able to get a good wash and not be a smelly bastard.

You think a couple of baby wipes leaves you feeling fresh. It doesn't. You're still a tramp.