Frank Si-nazi-ra?

burnageblue

Gutted I missed him this time round. Will make all the effort to see him next year. I take it he'll have an evening slot? 

Really, really hope that Mundo Jazz return next year. My Sunday felt incomplete without them being there.

I've seen Frank Sinazi at a fetish club before, he does take a bit of getting used to! 

I want to see Mundo Jazz! I have missed them before!! 

I want to see Mundo Jazz! I have missed them before!! 

Used to be a Sunday night tradition to go see them at Midnight after the headliners have all finished up. They didn't play this year and they didn't play last year either. Something tells me that they probably won't play again next year, too :(

But would be a nice surprise if they did!

Edited by BlackHole2006

Saw him in Mavericks do a 10 min set.

Hopefully next year we can see Kunt and the Gang as part of the late night cabaret.

Kunt was supposed to fill in for Howard Marks at The Glade on the Sunday this year, but couldn't make it. He said he's hopeful of getting that booking next year!

Kunt was supposed to fill in for Howard Marks at The Glade on the Sunday this year, but couldn't make it. He said he's hopeful of getting that booking next year!

The fact he'd have been playing directly after The Green Kids Band was the main reason he didn't play that slot. Not exactly child friendly!!